How I do my role as Team Lead


         The Team Lead or Scrum Master ,in this case,  gives out homework every week to everyone on this team. Also I put the homework on a website called Trello which puts them into cards that can be moved from them to a done list. We put it on Trello so that it is easier to keep track of and we can make sure that everyone does their work. While I do this I also have to do the homework that is given to me  by the coaches. Even while I am on vacation I must still be communicating a little with my teammates and doing a little bit of homework.
                                                                        Trello


      As seen in the photo above, all of the finished cards or homework is in the done list. That means that they are all done and more homework can be given to them. This is how I do my role as a  Team Lead or Scrum Master.
     



No comments:

Post a Comment